Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications.
The Komodo Development Team is looking for a C++ / Qt / QML developer. Previous experience working with Blockchain protocol(s) is preferred but not mandatory for this role.
- Work with C++, Qt and QML with a focus on Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications.
- Development of new features and capabilities and improvement (debugging and bug-fixing) of existing functionalities.
- Collaborate and be part of a multi-functional development team.
- Strong C++11 knowledge
- Strong practical QML experience
- Strong practical Qt
- Git workflow
- Strong ability in Agile development
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiarity with Linux systems
- Fluent in English
- Independent personality and proactive character
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Bonus payments and IT hardware upgrades upon reaching major milestones
- Option to use rented hardware/devices as well as HQ Servers
- Option to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain