Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications.
The Komodo Development Team is looking for a recruiting specialist to advertise job vacancies and to screen, shortlist, and interview candidates.
In this role, you will develop and post job descriptions on different platforms and social media in order to identify suitable applicants. You will analyze the recruitment process and make recommendations for improvements or changes.
- To discuss and establish qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers
- To formulate detailed job descriptions and publishing them
- Conducting phone interviews or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies
- Using our CATS (Breezy) to post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes
- Assisting management on onboarding new employees
- Recruiting experience with a track record of employee placement
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates
- Clear verbal skills (English) to communicate well with candidates and managers
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Option to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain