SmartFi is a unique monetary system. It combines monetary policy with the freedoms of cryptocurrency to create a self-sustaining open-lending platform, providing the holders of SmartFi Token the opportunity to manage the system and become the beneficiaries of the wealth creation that would otherwise accrue to traditional banks.
We believe in a more prosperous future for all. Cryptocurrency has the ability to empower users with an inspired financial future. At SmartFi our mission is to give access to the tools that enable users to make smarter financial decisions.
SmartFi - Simple, Smart, and Safe.
The SmartFi Development Team is looking for a .NET Developer - Full Stack with experience working in .NET development. Previous experience working with the Bitcoin and/or Zcash protocol(s) is preferred but not mandatory for this role.
- Maintain web and desktop based business applications built on MS technologies
- Collect and document user requirements, develop user stories and estimates
- Design, develop and unit test applications
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and code
- Develop, refine, and tune applications and processes
- Adhere to high quality development principles
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problem
- .NET development experience
- experience with C# and ASP .NET MVC
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally working in finance industry environment
- Understanding of information security
- Fluent in English
- 1+ years of experience with Bitcoin and/or Zcash protocol is preferred but not required
- Competitive wages
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Bonus payments and IT hardware upgrades upon reaching major milestones
- Option to use rented hardware/devices as well as HQ Servers
- Option to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain