Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications.
The Komodo Platform s looking for a Front-end Engineer to help us implement pixel perfect interfaces and UI components for our web apps and websites. The ideal candidate would have a creative mind with a full-stack development background.
- Leading frontend web-application project (desktop/tablet/mobile) from inception to deployment
- Developing new user-facing features using react.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, CVS, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (JWT for instance)
- Experience with mobile UI interfaces & appless apps
- Experience with react tools such as Redux, Flux, Webpack, Enzyme, etc.
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with (browser-based) debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Competitive wages
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Bonus payments and IT hardware upgrades upon reaching major milestones
- Option to travel and work other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain technologies