SmartFi is a unique monetary system. It combines monetary policy with the freedoms of cryptocurrency to create a self-sustaining open-lending platform, providing the holders of SmartFi Token the opportunity to manage the system and become the beneficiaries of the wealth creation that would otherwise accrue to traditional banks.
We believe in a more prosperous future for all. Cryptocurrency has the ability to empower users with an inspired financial future. At SmartFi our mission is to give access to the tools that enable users to make smarter financial decisions.
SmartFi - Simple, Smart, and Safe.
Smartfi s looking for a Front-end Engineer to help us implement pixel perfect interfaces and UI components for our web apps and websites. The ideal candidate would have a creative mind with a full-stack development background.
- Leading frontend web-application project (desktop/tablet/mobile) from inception to deployment
- Developing new user-facing features using react.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, CVS, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (JWT for instance)
- Experience with mobile UI interfaces & appless apps
- Experience with react tools such as Redux, Flux, Webpack, Enzyme, etc.
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with (browser-based) debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- 15 to 20 USD / hour according to your experience/performance
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Bonus payments and IT hardware upgrades upon reaching major milestones
- Option to travel and work other SmartFi team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain technologies